Luke Perry is joining afilm, y’all.
“” has Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio as the leads in the 1969 Mason Family story, with Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate. Burt Reynolds, Timothy Olyphant, Michael Madsen, and Tim Roth will also costar.
The ensemble just added several more names, via, with a few character details thrown in:
- British actor (“Billions”) will play the one-and-only
- Dakota Fanning has been cast as Squeaky Fromme, the Manson follower who went on to try to assassinate Gerald Ford.
- Emile Hirsch is hairstylist Jay Sebring, one of the four victims on the night of the Tate murders.
- Nicholas Hammond will play actor/director Sam Wanamaker
- Luke Perry will play Scotty Lancer
- Clifton Collins Jr., is Ernesto the Mexican Vaquero
- Keith Jefferson plays Land Pirate Keith
The film is set in Los Angeles in 1969, following Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio), former star of a Western TV series, his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt); and Rick’s very famous next-door neighbor, Sharon Tate (Margot Robbie).
TarantinoDiCaprio and Pitt “the most exciting dynamic star duo since Paul Newman and Robert Redford.” He also described this movie as “probably the closest to ‘Pulp Fiction’ that I have done.”
“Once Upon a Time in Holllywood” is scheduled to open in theaters August 9, 2019.
Want more stuff like this?.