Movies

CBS Responds to ‘NCIS’ Star Pauley Perrette’s Claim of ‘Multiple Physical Assaults’ Album

Pauley Perrette just ended her 15-season run on “NCIS” last week. Apparently there was some tension behind-the-scenes, leading to her decision to quit.

Perrette first took to Twitter to combat some tabloid stories she claimed were false and the work of a “machine” trying to keep her silent about “multiple physical assaults.” Her comments were vague, but she seemed to be alleging physical assault on the set of the CBS show. CBS responded to her tweets with a statement — confirming she approached them “with a workplace concern” more than a year ago — and Perrette then responded again through Twitter to thank the network for having her back.

It’s all still confusing without context on what happened, but here’s the chain of tweets and statements:

I refused to go low, that’s why I’ve never told publicly what happened. But there are tabloid articles out there that are telling total lies about me. If you believe them? Please leave me alone. You clearly don’t know me. (Sorry guys, had to be said)

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 13, 2018

Maybe I’m wrong for not “spilling the beans” Telling the story, THE TRUTH. I feel I have to protect my crew, jobs and so many people. But at what cost? I.don’t know. Just know, I’m trying to do the right thing, but maybe silence isn’t the right thing about crime. I’m… Just… ?

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 13, 2018

There is a “machine’ keeping me silent, and feeding FALSE stories about me. A very rich, very powerful publicity “machine”. No morals, no obligation to truth, and I’m just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it.

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 13, 2018

I’ve been supporting ant-bullying programs forever. But now I KNOW because it was ME! If it’s school or work, that you’re required to go to? It’s horrifying. I left. Multiple Physical Assaults. I REALLY get it now. Stay safe. Nothing is worth your safety. Tell someone.

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 13, 2018

He did it? Who did what? Fans have been speculating, but we may never know for sure, unless she decides to share.

CBS followed the tweets with this statement (via Deadline):

“Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

Then the Abby actress returned to Twitter with this note of thanks:

I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back.

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 16, 2018

Fans are naturally curious about what’s going on. But this may be where the mystery ends, unless Pauley feels like speaking out further.

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*